Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Psalm 23 Nkjv Printable

Psalm 23 Nkjv Printable - 1 the lord is my shepherd; I have all that i need. He leadeth me beside the still waters. Nkjv psalms 23 the lord the shepherd of his people a psalm of david. Psalms 23 is a part of the bible that is often used by many people to represent words that fit the moment. 3 he restores my soul; 2 he lets me rest in green meadows; He leadeth me beside the still waters. The text of the new king james version (nkjv) may be quoted or reprinted without prior written permission with the following qualifications: 2 he makes me to lie down in green pastures; The lord is my shepherd; 2 he makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. Psalm 23 a psalm of david. Psalm 23 sheep template (below) instructions: 23 the lord ismy shepherd;

Psalm 23 Free Printable

3 he restoreth my soul: 2 he makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me in the paths of righteousness. Psalm 23 a psalm of david. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: